Wiseflow – Digital exam platform
Developed together with students, teachers and assessors
WISEflow digitizes the entire exam process from the handout of assignments and hand in of papers to assessment and grading. The digital exam platform provides huge improvements for all user groups. WISEflow has a built-in plagiarism control and direct feedback for both students and co-assessors. Furthermore, WISEflow is platform independent and does not require any kind of installation – only internet access.
With various features and functionalities, the exam process from setup to grading is made easy in WISEflow.
Manage and setup exam flows, register participants and assessors and automate distribution and archiving.
In the setup of your exam flows you can:
- Create and manage final exams or course work
- Use various formats like video, audio, attachments
- Use your preferred device (Mac, PC, iPad) and your favourite browser to setup the exam
- Authenticate and allocate attendees
- Manage your digital exam wherever and whenever you want with online access 24/7
Build powerful interactive tests with more than 50 question types ranging from simple multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, matching, short and long answer to advanced math and graphs.
As an author you can therefore:
- Author, review and share exam questions
- Collect, analyse and report data of your exam and assessments with a built-in analytic module
- Choose the appropriate exam type; home assignment, on-site exam, group exam, multiple choice, oral exam and align it automatically with the institutional rules and regulations
Participate in paperless exam flows, where assignments and replies are delivered fully digitally.
Make the participation and submission easy by:
- Letting students bring and use their own devices (BYOD)
- Choosing the appropriate submission method; online or offline and as a group or individual submission
- Using the FLOWlock module for on-site exams. In this way students are unable to copy, print, communicate, go to another URL or access other applications during the examination
Assess assignments directly in the browser through reading, commenting and providing direct feedback.
Assessment and grading features let you:
- Assess, moderate and grade with auto-validation and human marking as well as external review of moderation processes
- Assure quality of final grades and export to student record systems (SRS)
- Publish grades and give feedback to examinees directly through the system
- Check the assignments for improper citation or potential plagiarism with built-in plagiarism control
With established integrations, you can easily transfer information related to users and exams between WISEflow and other services that you use to handle data on students, exams and grades, for instance: Authentication Systems, Student Information Systems, External Examiner Allocation System, Plagiarism Control System, Archive Systems and LTI QTI (2.1 and later) question banks.
What does WISEflow mean for you?
- You can participate in paperless exam flows, where assignments are handed out and papers handed in digitally
- You can use your own computer or tablet for all exams
- Your paper is automatically backed up
Director of studies
- You can manage and set up digital exam flows, register participants and assessors and automate the distribution of assignments and archiving of papers
- Your time and planning resources is better used
- You can create new types of examinations
- Your students and employees are happier and more satisfied
- You and your employees’ stress from exams is decreased
- You save money and reduce the use of paper
- You can assess assignments directly in the browser, were you can read, comment, and provide direct feedback
- You can grade exams anytime and anywhere
- You experience automatic plagiarism control
- You experience flexibility and increased security
- You use a 24/7 hosted and fully scalable service
- Your resources are used more efficiently
WISEflow makes it easy for your educational institution to switch to digital exam and assessment
No paper is used, everything is in one place, and you can conduct various types of exams anytime and anywhere. Put simply: Exams are made easier for all parties involved, and UNIwise guides you through the entire implementation process.
We help you through the implementation
When you onboard WISEflow, we help you to implement the system at your institution and train your users. With adaptation to your specific needs and guidance, we assist you through the entire implementation process.
Adapting WISEflow to your preferred systems
You get help integrating WISEflow to your different systems, including any excisting single sign on systems or student management system. In this way you can easily transfer information related to users, exams and assessments between WISEflow and other services that you use to handle data on students, exams and grades.
Whether you want to implement WISEflow at your entire institution or to pilot the system, the entire implementation is planned and adapted according to your specific needs.
Successful implementation and use of WISEflow requires hands-on training. Therefore, all your key users at the institution (local as well as online users) are trained in using WISEflow. At the same time, you are advised on project management.
Evaluation and support
When WISEflow has been implemented the process is evaluated. To ensure continued effective use of WISEflow a plan for future support is also agreed upon.