09:00 - 10:00
Would you like to be more confident with using Points-based assessment in you exams? This webinar will go through the functionality step by step so you as a manager knows what to do before, during, and after an exam with Points-based assessment. The Web Class is 45 minutes + 15 minutes with questions.
The agenda for this Web Class:
- Manager: Set up Points-based assessment
- Assigning assessors and create assessors groups
- Replacing assessors, deactivating questions, and unlocking submitted assessments
- Explanation of the progression overview, submitting the final score, and showing points to the participants.
- Examples of how to use Points-based assessments in course work and in the examination.
Price: 750 DKK + VAT
- The link to the webinar will be sent to you after your enrollment.
- The enrollment is binding.
- At least 5 participants are required to conduct the webinar.
- The webinar is recorded and the recording will be sent to you afterwards.
- Please read our terms and conditions here.
What is a WISEflow Web Class?
WISEflow Web Class is for the user who wants to be an expert in specific functionalities. The content of each Web Class will change from time to time but there will always be a focus on a specific feature. WISEflow Web Classes only have 10 available spaces and there will be time for asking questions and be completely familiar with using the feature after end class.
Bookings are closed for this event.