If you are looking for a job at UNIwise, this is the place for you. Here we list current and open job positions for our company. We are always more than willing to consider and accommodate any candidate who excels in every way, so if you feel you have what it takes to join a fast growing successful business, look through our job listings below and send us your application.
Not seeing anything in your area of work? We are always welcoming speculative job applications. Please send them to [email protected].
If you want to know more about UNIwise and our history, click here.
OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Head of Sales and Marketing – UK Office
UNIwise believe in education and tests as necessary tools for learning. We are on a mission to help higher education institutions transform and reimagine their assessment and exam processes by eliminating the pen-and-paper approach and replacing it with efficient, transparent, and reliable digital assessment through our award-winning cloud solution.
Universities and educators turn to UNIwise when they are:
- Seeking to provide students and staff with an up-to-date assessment solution that raises their exam quality and overall experience
- Searching for an integrated exam and assessment solution that combines security, stability, and insights into their business processes
- Focused on getting staff and faculty to utilise the assessment solution in a proven and professional manner
We strive to be the front-runner and thought leader within our field, setting the pace for what a digital end-to-end exam and assessment platform should provide for its users, both today and in the future.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales and Marketing who shall lead our sales, marketing, and business development, both in the UK and abroad. You will be based in our office in Manchester and shall also be part of the company’s senior leadership team.
- Develop and implement sales and management strategies according to company goals and objectives, with the aim of accelerating growth in Europe
- Lead, direct, and develop the sales and marketing team
- Monitor performance of sales and marketing activities based on key metrics, and prepare reports for senior management
- Conduct research to identify new markets, and assess market fit and customer needs
- Develop and execute go-to-market and operational strategies to achieve business goals in all our markets
- Deep understanding of the higher education landscapes and trends
- Proven experience as a driven sales and business developer, both with operational and strategic experience
- Previous experience in sales and/or marketing within higher education
- Understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing
- Proven ability to articulate and demonstrate the value propositions of products and services
- Proven ability to favourably position products against competitors
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Flexible working options and 25 days annual leave
- Long-term incentive plan through warrants-scheme
- Pension plan and benefits
- Paid phone and Mac or PC as per your personal requirements
- To be negotiated
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, please follow this link – https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Job/uniwise-jobs-SRCH_KE0,7.htm – and complete your application by 1 February 2020.
For further enquiries, please contact Executive Director Steffen Skovfoged at [email protected].
UNIwise is a fast-growing software-as-a-service company on a mission to free exam and assessment from paper, time, and place constraints. UNIwise currently employ 30+ people across offices in Denmark, Norway, and the UK.
Our cloud-based platform, WISEflow, is a turnkey solution enabling institutions to streamline, deliver, and manage their various exams and assessments online, for all its different stakeholders. As such, WISEflow helps educators and institutions digitise, streamline, and repurpose exams and assessments, resulting in improved student satisfaction, increased academic integrity, leaner processes, and cost savings. WISEflow is today the most-used platform for electronic management of assessment in Northern Europe and is currently expanding throughout the UK.
All development, testing, and maintenance are handled by in-house developers in Denmark and the UK, and native speaking implementation consultants are employed at all our locations. We strive to form close and long-lasting partnerships with our customers, and help implement our platform into their everyday processes using experienced consultants with a great understanding of the educational sector. We only succeed once the customer succeeds in changing practices and accomplishes tangible value through our product; for that, we often go the extra mile.
We believe that our development, customer service, and sales and marketing teams, all with strong ties from within the Higher Education sector itself, gives us the necessary knowledge to continue to develop, market, and sell an innovative service that matches the ever-evolving demands of the sector.
Read more about WISEflow and UNIwise here: https://europe.wiseflow.net/.
To apply for this role, please submit an application via https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Job/uniwise-jobs-SRCH_KE0,7.htm by 1 February 2020. Any further enquiries should be sent to Executive Director Steffen Skovfoged at [email protected].
HR CONTACT INFO
If you have questions about our company or the positions above, you are welcome to reach out to our HR department through the information below:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY
Customer Service Manager
– We constantly work on cooperation internally, making processes clear and I thrive with colleagues. The workplace offers great flexibility and I’m happy to come to work every day.
– As a developer, you get your say in how new features are to be implemented, and the freedom to explore new technologies when doing so. All employees have the following perks: a lunch buffet, fresh fruit, free drinks and a health care plan. It is also possible to get a company phone and/or internet connection if needed. The working hours are very flexible, and you can arrange to work from home some days, and you are in change of when you leave the workplace.
– The most important thing to me is friendly colleagues. They almost always have time to help, if you have a question or need assistance solving a problem. When we need to space out, we like to challenge each other in a game of foosball.
– At the end of the week, we sometimes like to drink some beers and play PS4 or board games.